VENDOR APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN NOW! CLICK THE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION!
HF Juneteenth Festival vending will take place in Homewood-Flossmoor High School's South Parking lot, the center of the festival's experience. The festival will offer food, live music, art installations, performances and more. The HF Juneteenth Festival is open to the general public, with a focus on Homewood and Flossmoor residents.
What We Are Looking For
The HF Juneteenth Festival is seeking high-quality black-owned business vendors to give them the opportunity to showcase or sell their products or services. We are looking for the following type of vendors:
- Service Providers
- Beauty & Wellness
- Greek or Social Organizations
- Business license, certification or Corp/Inc/LLC/501(c)(3) document
- Provide One Day Event Insurance or other General Liability Insurance w/ You Matter 2 listed as additionally insured at time of approval
- Resource: https://www.theeventhelper.com/
- Food vendors must review and complete the following (files below):
- CCDPH Temporary Food Service Establishment Regulations
- CCDPH Application for “Temporary” and “Farmer's Market” Food Vendor Permit
- Send application to Holli Hess (firstname.lastname@example.org) | submit CCDPH approval to You Matter 2 once received
- Capacity Limitation: No more than 3 people per vendor booth, 4 for food trucks
Vendor Fees & Application
- Early Bird Price: $80 (March 15th- April 30th)
- Regular Price: $100 (May 1st - June 11th)
- Nonprofit Flat Rate: $75 (501c3 letter required)
- Food Trucks: $75
- Prime placement fee: $25
- Floating Vendors: $50 (March 15th - April 30th)/ $75 (May 1st - June 19th)
Fees will be due after you receive an approval from You Matter 2.
Each vendor (except for Floating Vendors) will receive, 1 - 6ft table, 2 folding chairs. Prime placement fees are for vendors that would like to be placed in high traffic spots like the Entrance/Exit, Food Court, etc. Floating Vendors are individuals that would like to have access to the festival grounds to promote their business by passing out flyers or cars and/or sell products in a “ballpark concession vendor” style.
Interested in a sponsorship opportunity that also includes a vendor booth? Click here.
For additional information or questions please contact:
K. Carlton, Inc.
K. Carlton, Inc.
Please note that the feasibility of this festival is contingent upon COVID-19.